Blessings

Blessings

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Another one....

She is a much better writer than I am... and what she says is so close to my heart.  I have pondered these exact thoughts at times.  Adoption is not easy.  It is filled with ups and downs - highs and lows - tears and joys- it is just real life.  I would definitely do it again in a heart beat because it means giving these girls a home and the love they so deserve.  Click on the link below to read:

Questions and No Answers www.nohandsbutours.comThe day after I finalized my daughter Cora’s adoption in her home city, we ventured out to a large park within walking distance from our hotel. After an initial period of rejection on her part, that day was the first that she showed signs of actually liking me rather than just tolerating me and thus...

No comments: