Blessings

Blessings

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tears.....

I saw the face of Jesus 
In a little orphan girl 
She was standing in the corner 
On the other side of the world 
And I heard the voice of Jesus 
Gently whisper to my heart 
Ddn't you say you wanted to find Me 
Well, here I am, here you are 
Chorus: 
So what now 
What will you do now that you've found Me? 
What now 
What will you do with this treasure you've found 
I know I may not look like what you expected 
But if you'll remember 
This is right where I said I would be 
You found me, what now? 


I heard this song today and of course, I cried.  This answers all of those questions as to 'why' we want to adopt again.  We are paperchasing as fast as we can. Thank Steven Curtis Chapman for helping us see the light.  I love his music.

No comments: